Re: [Fwd: Language bindings on gtk.org]

Andreas, I hope you can take more initiative and do some web search on the web sites for these bindings.  I am sure many of these people are not on this list; these projects by themselves are major projects and their people do not consider themselves a subcommunity of gtk+ and they may not even know the existence of this mailing list.  So you cannot wait for them to notify you.

Andy