Re: gtk2-perl stable releases
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch web de>
- Cc: "language-bindings gnome org" <language-bindings gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gtk2-perl stable releases
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:24:02 +0200
On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 15:07, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 12:56, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > I'm not very happy with you declaring total API/ABI stability before the
> > date on the GNOME Platform Bindings schedule. Why the rush? Let's just
> > hope that you don't need to change anything before then.
> Well, all the underlying libraries (gtk+, libgnome(ui), libgnomecanvas,
> etc.) already released their stable versions about a week ago, so we
> figured that it's safe to say we're stable since the things we wrap did
> it too.
They have their API/ABI. You have yours.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev