Re: Cooperating on .defs API specifications

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 19:50, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> Hi!

Hi,

> This means everybody interested will be able to check the "defs"
> directory out, and plug it somewhere into their project tree, just
> issuing a "tla update" to stay on track. Also, every project may fork
> off (no write access or whatsoever required, thanks to Arch) and have
> their local changes and generic improvements, which can be easily
> merged back.

How do you name your functions ? pygtk binds gtk_tree_view_new as
gtk.tree_view_new which slightly changes the function name in our .defs
files.

How will we set up rules on the generatedn defs files ?

I personaly do think having a common set of defs files is a good thing,
esp since it'll help keeping up to date with less effort.

Regards,
Xavier Ordoquy.