API change request: Some pango and gtk+ bits

Aloha,

we realized that we do not wrap the recently added

  gtk_parse_args,
  pango_layout_set_ellipsize and
  pango_layout_get_ellipsize.

Since all three functions are pretty trivial to bind [1] and since
especially the last two might be quite important, we hereby request
permission to add them.

We also found out that we have to expose two helper methods in order to
render possible implementing "real" tree models:

  Gtk2::TreeIter::to_arrayref and
  Gtk2::TreeIter::new_from_arrayref.

They convert the internal iter representation to and from a
representation (an array reference) that is accessible in Perl.  For
performance reasons, iters are normally wrapped as opaque scalar
references which can't be altered.  The two helpers are necessary if you
want to provide methods in your custom tree model that are not in
GtkTreeModelIFace.  For all the methods specified in GtkTreeModelIFace,
the iter conversion is done automatically by the bindings.

We request permission to add these methods.

--
TIA,
-Torsten

[1] Regression tests for them nevertheless exist, of course.