Re: New language binding

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 17:24,  Ross McFarland wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-07-21 at 08:45, Irv Mullins wrote:
> > Who do I contact to get a language binding added to the page:
> > http://gtk.org/bindings.html
>
> the person who you want to get in touch with is on this list, and i
> suppose he will reply soon. he's going to want to know the relevant
> information, namely to what language have you bound it, where's the
> site, etc.

Thanks. It's been a week with no reply, maybe he's on vacation.
Perhaps If I try again :)

[Details]

Euphoria / GTK binding

Euphoria is an extremely fast and syntacticly-clear interpreted language which
runs on DOS, Windows, Linux and FreeBSD.  See: http://rapideuphoria.com

Euphoria/GTK code runs without change (except for platform dependent things
such as file paths) on Linux, BSD, Windows 98 and XP.

Basic documentation, screen shots, sample code, and demos can be seen
on the project home page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/eugtk/

[Details for http://www.gtk.org/bindings.html]

Gtk version: GTK+ 2.2
Language: Euphoria