Re: Mails on language-bindings

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 19:54 +0200, Torsten Schoenfeld wrote:
> Aloha,
>
> there are some unanswered mails on the language-bindings list (including
> an API freeze break request from us Perl people) that you usually answer
> quite quickly.  Since I saw mails from you on the desktop-devel list, I
> wonder if perhaps there's something wrong with your subscription?

Yes, thanks for pointing that out. I just noticed that there's some
emails in the archive that I haven't seen. I don't know why. It should
see them from now on.

> If that's the case, or if you've just been busy, I'd like to trouble you
> to answer our freeze break request, so that we can do the necessary
> changes before the hard freeze on Monday -- only in case you approve the
> request, of course.

OK, I approve the changes in "Some pango and gtk+ bits" even though they
don't look very essential. Remember, you probably won't be able to
change these after the hard code freeze, so be sure that the API is
exactly what you need, and not just a first attempt.

Thanks for the reminder.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com