New API in gnome-vfs

In case I have not mentioned it before, there is new API in gnome-vfs,
in gnome-vfs-dns-sd.h and gnome-vfs-resolve.h. These are a bit odd, but
there is some explanation in the gnome-vfs mailing list recently -
unfortunately the archive is not working properly.

There may also be some other small additions noted in the gnome-vfs
ChangeLog. I know that there are some extra enum values.

API/ABI-freeze is probably on Monday 19th July or soon after.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com