RE: Bindings Beta1 Tarballs due: Feb 16th.

On Fri, 2004-02-06 at 17:05, Jeffrey Morgan wrote:
> I guess the larger question is "Are we tied to the GNOME schedule?".
> I think it is highly unlikely that GNOME will have their Beta 1
> release next Monday.

At the moment there are no plans to delay the schedule and no suggestion
that there might be a reason to. If you feel that there is a problem
then you should discuss it on desktop-devel-list.

>   My view is that we should not have our
> Beta and API freeze before GNOME does the same.

Of course we won't. GNOME was in API freeze since Dec. 8th. GTK+ has not
stuck to that schedule exactly, but the API changes in GTK+ have been
very minor since then - and the release team has been aware of them.