RE: Bindings Beta1 Tarballs due: Feb 16th.

Murray,

You have been awfully quite.  What is your view on this
topic?

> I guess the larger question is "Are we tied to the GNOME schedule?".
> I think it is highly unlikely that GNOME will have their Beta 1
> release next Monday.  My view is that we should not have our
> Beta and API freeze before GNOME does the same.
>
> -Jeff
>
> > As per the schedule, tarballs are due for Beta1 on Feb 16th
> > http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/bindings/
> >
> > At that time you must freeze your APIS, so you can not
> change or even
> > add API without getting approval first. I'd like to know how the
> > maintainers feel about that at this time.
> >
> > Personally I'll try to do 2 gtkmm releases before the 16th. You can
> > never do too many.
> >
> > --
> > Murray Cumming
> > www.murrayc.com
> > murrayc murrayc com

 NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended
only for the use of the individuals or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, please return or delete it
immediately. Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be
free of any virus or other defect, it is the responsibility of the recipient
to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by us for
any loss or damage arising in any way from its unauthorized modification or
use.