Re: Language bindings on developer.gnome.org

So add a link from d.g.o if you like.

Add an additional page somewhere about GNOME bindings that doesn't
duplicate the information if you like. But expect it to be removed a
year from now if it is not up to date.

If you just want a list of complete bindings instead of the (impossible)
detailed list of coverage of every binding then your list will be empty.
There is not one single language binding that wraps every part of the
GNOME Platform.

--
Murray Cumming
murray usa net