Re: Language bindings on developer.gnome.org

On Sun, 2003-07-20 at 22:41, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Murray Cumming">
>
> > Are you promising to keep this table up-to-date for 30 language bindings,
> > whose maintainers do not volunteer information? I don't believe it can be
> > done, and it's already been tried.
>
> I'd prefer just links to the bindings; with the hopefully renewed focus on
> website maintenance, I think this can be someone's pet area or something. :)

Well then it already exists, it's already up-to-the-minute and it's my
pet project (well, language-bindings gnome org's pet project).
http://www.gtk.org/bindings.html

By the way, the reason it's up-to-date is that it's clear who to contact
to fix something.

--
Murray Cumming
murray usa net