Re: Language bindings on developer.gnome.org

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> Are you promising to keep this table up-to-date for 30 language bindings,
> whose maintainers do not volunteer information? I don't believe it can be
> done, and it's already been tried.

I'd prefer just links to the bindings; with the hopefully renewed focus on
website maintenance, I think this can be someone's pet area or something. :)

- Jeff

   "And that's what it sounds like if you *download* it!" - John Linnell
                          of They Might Be Giants