Re: bindings to GTK+

Hi Murray,

Owen Taylor has replied and agreed to add a link regarding our
C interpreter(Ch) binding to GTK+. Please let me know if you
or others still have any concerns for adding a link.

Also, I would like to know what is required for a language binding
to be selected as an official binding in http://www.gtk.org/bindings.html?

Thank you,

Wayne Cheng
http://www.softintegration.com