RE: bindings to GTK+

> From: wcheng softintegration com [mailto:wcheng softintegration com]
> Hi Murray,
>
> Owen Taylor has replied and agreed to add a link regarding our
> C interpreter(Ch) binding to GTK+. Please let me know if you
> or others still have any concerns for adding a link.

Yes, I said I will do it when I have a chance. I asked others to do it
instead. Please stop spamming us.

> Also, I would like to know what is required for a language binding
> to be selected as an official binding in
> http://www.gtk.org/bindings.html?

Nothing is really "official". That's just a word I made up to show that some
bindings are more mature than others. I guess one would need an active user
base and frequent releases and it would need to show understanding of API
stability issues.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com