Re: language bindings
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet ACT-Europe FR>
- To: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
- Cc: James Henstridge <james daa com au>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>, gnome-2-0-list gnome org, language-bindings gnome org
- Subject: Re: language bindings
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:56:34 +0100
> It would be nice to have bindings for Atk for Gnome-2.0, other than C,
> but the accessibility team won't have time to do it. Anyone want to
> have a go? We can give feedback anyhow...
The GtkAda library (http://libre.act-europe.fr/GtkAda)
has an almost complete Gtk 2.0 binding, but
we haven't updated the gnomelib binding, nor looked at Atk yet.
Could someone explain which parts of Atk are the most important to
] [Thread Prev