[gnome-bindings] mailing list address change

Since no one else has opposed moving this mailing list to mail.gnome.org,
I would like to get things started.  Some of the benefits of the move are:
  - listed with other gtk/gnome mailing lists
  - better archiving facilities

The proposed name for the list is language-bindings gnome org, to indicate
that discussion is not limited to just gnome libraries (gtk+ and other
libs, for instance).

If anyone has any objections, please post something in the next day or
two.  If I don't hear anything, I will start doing the move.  We will move
the subscriber list and archives to the new host.

James.