[gnome-bindings] gnome language binding site

Hi all.

I see in the archive (and heard from James Henstridge) that you have
been talking about creating a site for gnome language-bindings.

I have such a site that's even linked from developer.gnome.org.  It's at
http://erik.bagfors.nu/gnome/languages.html.  I know this isn't exactly
an ideal place for this page to be and it's in no way an "official"
gnome-page.  So I just thought I'd let you know that I'd be glad to help
with anything I can for a more official page.

/Erik

--
Erik Bågfors               | http://erik.bagfors.nu/
erik bagfors nu            | Erik Bagfors engohol se