launchpad issue #1038434: kupfer.py crashed with SIGSEGV

Hi all,

I had the problem as described in issue #1038434 while developing a
plugin (I added comment #23 about it).
Now I see that Karol has changed the status to 'Fix Committed', so I
expected to find the patch in the official repository on Gnome, but this
is not the case. So in which repo was this patch committed? Or does this
mean something entirely different?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction :)
Jeroen

--
website: http://budts.be/ - twitter: @teranex