Re: Kopete integration plugin.

Hello,

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 17:17, SanskritFritz <sanskritfritz gmail com> wrote:

2011/10/16 Aleksei Gusev <aleksei gusev gmail com>
Hello,

I've created a initial version of Kopete integration plugin. Could someone to take a look at it and merge it? Thank you in advance!

Hi there, thanks for the plugin. At the moment there is a little pause in Kupfer development as far as I can tell. But as we know the developer, he will return after the short pause and jump into stuff. Just have patience, and please continue to maintain your plugin.

Thank you very much for your response! I will maintain this one and probably will create some other. ;)

--
WBR, Aleksei Gusev