Re: Kopete integration plugin.

2011/10/16 Aleksei Gusev <aleksei gusev gmail com>
Hello,

I've created a initial version of Kopete integration plugin. Could someone to take a look at it and merge it? Thank you in advance!

https://github.com/engla/kupfer/pull/6

Hi there, thanks for the plugin. At the moment there is a little pause in Kupfer development as far as I can tell. But as we know the developer, he will return after the short pause and jump into stuff. Just have patience, and please continue to maintain your plugin.