Google API deprecations (Search and Translate) in 2011 and 2012

Hi all,

The google search API [1]  (used by plugin 'Google Search',
google_search.py) was deprecated in November 2010 and can be expected
so far to continue to work until November 2012 it seems.
The google translate API [2] was deprecated yesterday (used by lugin
'Google Translate', google_translate.py) and Google says it will stop
working 1 December 2011.

[1] https://code.google.com/apis/websearch/docs/
[2] https://code.google.com/apis/language/translate/overview.html

Still, I'm confident that so far that these stable APIs have never
been broken while page scraping would have broken many times before
these deadlines. Google is not really publishing any viable
alternatives that I know of, so maybe these plugins will maybe both
eventually have to be removed.

-ulrik