[HEADSUP] libkeybinder to split into libkeybinder and libkeybinder-3.0

Relevant to libkeybinder

To port libkeybinder to current technology, I'm porting it to
*optionally* use GTK3 as well as gobject-introspection (the latter should
hopefully remove all need for static bindings).

I think this is most sanely done by splitting the library into
two separatly-named packages, providing ``libkeybinder.so.0``
and ``libkeybinder-3.0.so.0`` respectively (and similarly for
all other installed files).

This is just early information for users or intressents of
libkeybinder. Below is the preliminary NEWS entry which
summarizes the changes.

How to offset the work required(?) by poor packagers?
 * Maybe the whole plan is dumb, then we need to know
 * gobjedt-introspection removes static bindings so it makes the job easier
 * there is no strict need to package libkeybinder-3.0 prematurely

-ulrik

keybinder and keybinder-3.0 v0.3.0
-----------------------------------

Not Released Yet

* Patch Makefile.am to use ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS=-I m4 (by Luca Falavigna)
* Add two functions to fix gobject-introspection (gir) bindings:

  ``keybinder_bind_full(keystring, callback, user_data, notify)``
      Uses GDestroyNotify for notification of callback
      unregistration. This function is compatible with introspected
      bindings unlike ``keybinder_bind``.
      Exported as ``keybinder_bind`` (``bind``) to bindings.

  ``keybinder_unbind_all(keystring)``
      unregister all callbacks for the specified keystring.
      ``keybinder_unbind``'s signature cannot be supported by
      introspection bindings, and unbinding all matches the common use
      case (especially from bindings).
      Exported as ``keybinder_unbind`` (``unbind``) to bindings.

* Build a gobject-introspection ``.typelib`` file for libkeybinder
* Add a reference manual for libkeybinder using gtk-doc
* Branch the library into two simultaneously installable libraries

  + ``keybinder`` is like the old version, using Gtk+ 2, package name
    ``keybinder`` (pkgconfig) and ``Keybinder-0.0`` (gir)
  + ``keybinder-3.0`` is a new version, using Gtk+ 3, package name
    ``keybinder-3.0`` (pkgconfig) and ``Keybinder-3.0`` (gir)

  + ``keybinder-3.0`` removes ``python-keybinder`` because pygtk will
    never be compatible with Gtk+ 3. Instead gir bindings have to be
    used.

  + These libraries will possibly have separate releases in the future
    but their first release is simultaneous, it is now.