Upcoming Kupfer Release in 1 week

Hi all,

In the development version we have new, helpful documentation, lots of
small bugs and we should have some important new features too (Gwibber
plugin, Shell commands).

We should release this soon, I'd say in 1 week. We can follow up with
another release for small bugs and translations just a few weeks
directly after that again, if the 1 week is too short time. If you
want to translate something, just ask for more time or ask for a new
release when it's done.

Also, the new docs are as always works in progress, the text can
probably be expanded and improved upon.

Ulrik