Re: Strict matching when typing?

Personally, I find the current behavior more useful. It helps when you
accidentally make a typo and skip a letter. On the other hand, when
you type "fire", "Firefox" is more relevant than "Fast Internet Relay
Entry" - I don't know if Kupfer takes this into account when sorting
the search results, but I believe it should.