Re: Gmail contacts

Hi Karol,

On 05/02/11 14:07, Karol Będkowski wrote:
Hi,

2011-02-01 15:04:56 "Adi J. Sieker"<adi sieker info>:
I just pushed a new version of the Gmail contacts enhancements to my
github clone.

https://github.com/adsworth/kupfer/

Again I'm interested in all and any feedback.
It's look ok, but I've done some changes. I hope you don't mind.
I don't mind at all.
Please take a look on my branch:
https://github.com/KarolBedkowski/kupfer-adds/tree/google_contacts

I'll pull your changes.

I created some new classes in obj.contacts. Now others plugin can
easily use this contacts.
Also I fixed problem with grouping (by calling
ToplevelGroupingSource.initialize) in GoogleContactsSource.
I didn't know this was necessary. Shouldn't this have been there before?
There is also one issue I have, which I can't figure out. If I
activate the Skype plugin none of my Gmail contacts show up anymore.
No idea why.
I check this, but I don't see any problems with this.

I'll check this again after I pulled your changes and I'll start of with a clean caches.

Also I just realized that when shutting down kupfer the pickleing of
the source breaks because it can't pickle a generator. I guess I'll
have to rework get_contacts to return a list instead of yielding the
leaves. Althoug I remember Ulrik suggesting to yield instead of
returning a list.
It's old bug in gmail plugin - we can't store iterator _contact (and
pickle it). Fixed.

Great.

Regards
Adi