Gmail contacts

Hello all,

I just pushed a new version of the Gmail contacts enhancements to my github clone.

https://github.com/adsworth/kupfer/

Again I'm interested in all and any feedback.

I made one change to the LargeType action. Originally it used leaf.object to fetch the text to display. Since I like to LargeType my phone numbers and addresses when viewing them I had to change leaf.object to leaf.get_description(). Since in the case of the contact leafs self.object is a dictionary and that can't be large typed. The one downside, which I'm not sure how to solve, is that now LargeType doesn't display the complete text from a TextLeaf. It only displays the description.
If someone knows of a clean way of reusing LargeType please let me know.

Also the IM contacts for Skype and Jabber always have the Status "Unkown". This is because the status is passed in the construction of the Leaf. I didn't want to replicate the whole status logic for Skype and jabber in my code.

There is also one issue I have, which I can't figure out. If I activate the Skype plugin none of my Gmail contacts show up anymore. No idea why.

Also I just realized that when shutting down kupfer the pickleing of the source breaks because it can't pickle a generator. I guess I'll have to rework get_contacts to return a list instead of yielding the leaves. Althoug I remember Ulrik suggesting to yield instead of returning a list.

Regards
   Adi

--
Adi J. Sieker