Kupfer

If I have an instance of gvim or firefox running and I bring up Kupfer and choose the same app again it focuses on the current app instead of launching a new instance. Under most circumstances this is probably the behaviour the end users want (i.e. then he/she can create a new tab etc..). In some instances though I want a new/additional instance of gvim (for the 2nd screen etc..) is there a way to accomplish this with Kupfer. It be great if I could have [Enter] do as it does now (i.e. focus if exists or start if not) and maybe shift+enter or alt+enter (start new instance).

Thanks

--
w: http://www.mattfreeman.co.uk/  t: http://www.twitter.com/mattcodes