Re: GMail plugin extension

Hi,

Am 20.09.2010 19:06, schrieb Ulrik Sverdrup:
Hi,

I'm sorry but I simply didn't have time for Kupfer in the last time.
No problem. I just wasn'ture whether the email got noticed or not.
The grouping functionality could be characterized as a hack, but
anyway it works by using the content "slot" of the contact leaf to
instead contain a group of contacts; that means that a grouped leaf
can't define any content itself. The easy way out would be to make the
information available in a different way, for example triggered by
using an action on the contact.
What exactly does the grouping functionality in general do?
In respect to the GMail plugin I can't really find any grouping in the result
catalog. So I'm actually a bit lost on what the problem is.
I would like to keep it the way it is from a user point of view,
so in understanding what the grouping does maybe I can find a way around that.

Regards
   Adi