Pacman plugin

 Hi there,
Recently I put together a Kupfer plugin for Pacman, the Archlinux package manager. I did it because I needed sort of a lightweight GUI for pacman :) The plugin is based on the already existing APT plugin and has the same functionality: search for package, view package info and install new package. A short demo video is available: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vohnZsWBCKs The code is available in my git fork: http://github.com/10098/kupfer/blob/master/kupfer/plugin/pacman.py

To try it out, just copy the pacman.py file into /usr/local/share/kupfer/kupfer/plugin and relaunch Kupfer.

Cheers,
Grigory

Ovi Mail: Making email access easy
http://mail.ovi.com