Re: directories in rhythmbox

2010/3/23 Sebastian Merz <merz sebas googlemail com>:
> Hi!
>
> Again I do have a strange file association problem. By now I use
> Gnome. If I try to open a directory kupfer sends it to rhythmbox. Not
> exactly useful. Mimeopen runs nautilus when called with a directory.
> Any hints? I am using the version from the ubuntu PPA (one Linux mint
> 8).
>
> Take care and thanks,
> Sebastian

That sounds strange. Is it just Kupfer, or other apps as well? If
kupfer does that, then the system-wide file association for folders
must be wrong  (nautilus of course ignores the system-wide setting and
always uses itself to open folders). You may change it using Kupfer:
(Any Folder) -> Set Default Application -> Open Folder

ulrik