Re: Kupfer on KDE [aka use Dolphin instead of Nautilus]

A Quarta 10 Março 2010 14:05:25 Ulrik Sverdrup escreveu:
> (Find any folder, like your home) -> Set Default Application ->
> (Choose your file browser)

Worked marvelously :D Thanks!

If you need any more KDE testing I can do it, though I believe everything else
is working fine. Also, in a normal KDE setup you don't have Nautilus installed
and in that case I _believe_ Dolphin is the default.

P.S.: using Kupfer from the repos and not from the PPA.

Thanks again!
--
Pedro