Does Kupfer learn, or not?

Salve, new user here.

I have a feeling to have picked up somewhere that Kupfer doesn’t tally
the frequency with which actions have been launched /and learn from
that/. Is that true, or am I just using it wrongly?

For example, every time I summon K. and want »Terminal« I start to type
me always choosing Terminal in the end. Is this normal?

I’ve previously used Do, and after a while the most frequently used
things had single letter access making the experience almost subliminal.

Chromi does it the same way with urls.
Am I missing something?

--Tobias