Re: Have Opera Mail plugin (contacts, send email)

2010/6/4 Chris Parsons <cjparsons1 yahoo co uk>:
> On Thu, 27 May 2010 20:40:24 +0100, Ulrik Sverdrup
> <ulrik sverdrup gmail com> wrote:
>
>> Can I ask you to revisit your commit messages before we can merge this?
>> <snip>
>> And since I'm now asking you to touch the changes again, can I request two
>> minor changes:
>
> Hopefully I've made the changes, and published them in a new repo
> git://github.com/cjparsons74/kupfer.git
>
> I'm happy to make further changes.
>
> I'm sorry for not reading the developer guidelines before I started. I think
> in my state of excitement I saw the word "Manual" and assumed "User Manual"
> without reading the actual description.

It's not a problem; the email to you was written generally and I will
point to it for other contributors to read. Hopefully this public
display on the mailing list will guide other people that want to
submit plugins.

Thank you for the adjustments, it is now merged to Kupfer's master!

Ulrik