Re: Have Opera Mail plugin (contacts, send email)

On Thu, 27 May 2010 20:40:24 +0100, Ulrik Sverdrup <ulrik sverdrup gmail com> wrote:

Can I ask you to revisit your commit messages before we can merge this?
<snip>
And since I'm now asking you to touch the changes again, can I request two
minor changes:

Hopefully I've made the changes, and published them in a new repo
git://github.com/cjparsons74/kupfer.git

I'm happy to make further changes.

I'm sorry for not reading the developer guidelines before I started. I think in my state of excitement I saw the word "Manual" and assumed "User Manual" without reading the actual description.

Warm regards

Chris