Re: Kupfer String Freeze

2010/1/19, Martin Koelewijn <martinkoelewijn gmail com>:
> Hello all,
>
> attached an updated nl.po; I followed the localization wiki manual
> until commit -m but I'm unsure if that worked (let me know what to do
> if not, for future reference). Also the patch command <git format-patch
> HEAD^> doesn't work in zsh, but as I'm writing this I tried in bash and
> there we go. So the attachment is a patch :). Please check; if
> something is wrong I'll send the .po.

Thanks, it seems to have worked fine. Your translation is now in the repository.

> Sidenote: maybe it's convenient to have kupfer recognize ~ as $HOME,
> at least for 'run as command'.

These are called "text matches" in kupfer (those that remain even in
text mode). I think it's a fine idea. Notice that right now relative
paths (i.e. not starting with / nor ~) are interpreted to be from the
home directory so it should be possible to use "bin/command" instead
of "~/bin/command".

Thank you for helping Kupfer!
Ulrik