Re: Zim and (Py)Zim

Hi,

2010-02-03 21:46:14 Ulrik Sverdrup <ulrik sverdrup gmail com>:
>Can someone confirm this plugin still works with an old (perl-) Zim
>version? Please test all actions in the plugin, and all actions
>available on Zim page objects.  Testing of the Zim plugin for the new
>version is of course also welcome.

This version works ok, with only one exception: old version don't accept
'' as default notebook. We must use as notebook name '_default_' or
better search for it in notebooks.list.

Appropriate patch:
http://github.com/KarolBedkowski/kupfer-adds/commit/5116aa0845f903b3c4389f107c1edbe5d5367b48

Tested with zim 0.25 (debian/stable) and zim 0.43 (debian/sid).

Regards,
Karol