Re: Spanish traslation

2009/10/24 Perriman <chuchiperriman gmail com>:
> Hi all,
>
>        That is the Spanish (Spain) translation of Kupfer. I attach the file
> but I don't know what is the better way to send the .po file (the list,
> a bug...)

Perriman, that's great, Spanish 100% translated!

Only one thing, this should be a list of you and Leandro that worked
on the translation:

#: ../kupfer/version.py:42
msgid "translator-credits"
msgstr "Créditos del traductor"

I could have fixed that myself, but I wasn't sure how you wanted your
name and email there (whatever you like, if you'd rather not have
emails about the translation you don't have to put in your email.)

I will fix Kupfer source to have a comment about this! I didn't
realize I should have done that before now.

Best Regards,
Ulrik