Re: Dutch translation

2009/10/12 Martin Koelewijn <martinkoelewijn gmail com>:
> Lectori salutem,
>
> I've attached a nl.po file to go with the current git version of kupfer
> (checked out about one hour ago). The first nl.po contained a mistake
> as you may have noticed. Also there are translations for some of the
> new plug-ins.

Thank you!

If a string is marked fuzzy, but you have checked&corrected it, you
should remove the word "fuzzy", and if it is the only thing on the
line, just remove that comment line:

#: ../kupfer/plugin/putty.py:39 ../kupfer/plugin/tsclient.py:39
#, fuzzy
msgid "Start Session"
msgstr "Sessie starten"

here, remove '#, fuzzy'

> Does any of you experience the problem that on language change kupfer
> doesn't recognize keyboard input, but when you do ctrl+. the text you
> typed is in the entry box? (kupfer c16 on Jaunty i386 trying dutch)

What do you mean with language change? When you start kupfer
completely anew, using the nl translations? Doesn't recognize keyboard
input: How does kupfer respond, does it show anything at all? It
sounds like you should start kupfer in a terminal and see if there is
any fatal error output.

Ulrik