[jokosher-devel] Python eggs and setuptools

Hey folks,

Just submitted an update for Fedora after pulling in latest Jokosher
subversion. Tried ascii art which was partially successful though the
guitar ended up looking more like a ghost waving but being torpedoed
at the same time.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F8/pending/jokosher-1.0-0.2.20080216svn.fc8

Anyway, the crux of my email. Are we expecting the 1.0 release
soon-ish? I know, someone was going to ask it at some point. I'm also
having to rebuild all the eggs from source as opposed to included
binaries. I was under the impression that setuptools did that already
but could someone please confirm.

Or the ghost gets it...

Cheers
--