[jokosher-devel] Jokosher 0.10 Released, please help with website!

15 months after 0.9 was released, the developers silently snuck version 0.10 out the door.

We didn't write up release notes or anything, but there are quite a few annoying bugs fixed, quite a few crashes fixed, and a few features added for good measure. The most noticeable feature is definitely the crash recovery manager, which lets you revert to an autosaved version after a crash.

The tarball is on launchpad:
https://launchpad.net/jokosher/0.10/0.10

The DEB package has already been uploaded to Ubuntu Intrepid's Universe repository.

Now all we need to do is update the website! We need a blog post for the announcement, a heading and screenshot for the main page[1] (to replace "0.9 arrives"), as well as an updated download page[2]. If someone wants to update some or all of the screenshots[3], you are welcome to contribute to that too.

If you don't have access to login to jokosher.org, let me know and I will upload any content you have written or screenshots you have made.

[1] http://jokosher.org/
[2] http://www.jokosher.org/download
[3] http://www.jokosher.org/screenshots

Thanks,