[jokosher-devel] Ogg Vorbis vs. FLAC as default recording format for Jokosher

Hi!

As release 0.10 are just around the corner, I would like to rise
question about default format. Historically, Jokosher defaulted to Ogg
Vorbis just because other formats didn't have so nice support in
Gstreamer on that time. However, tables have turned and for now, FLAC
has very nice support in Gst and it is loseless format, which is a
must for good recording. In vice versa, Ogg Vorbis has been shaky
support from release to release.

So in result, I suggest to use FLAC as default recording format in
Jokosher. What others say about that?

Cheers,
Peter.