Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher 1.0 planning meeting results (with some notable exceptions)

Bah, I slept through the meeting :( crap. I added myself to help on the general polish and accessibility features.
I'll be working on my SoC primarily until the end of August, when I'll try to switch back gears to Jokosher. I will devote free time to cover things during the SoC though.

On 5/20/07, Stuart Langridge <sil kryogenix org> wrote:
> Since there were some notable people missing *cough* Jono, Aq

Sorry. We got caught up in some other stuff...

sil

--
>> Heard a lot about eggnog, but I have never experienced it
>> first-hand. What is this thing made off?
> Isn't it obvious? Eggs and nog, of course.
Don't pay any attention to him, Sid. It's eggs, *sugar*, and nog.
             -- Jason, rec.humor.oracle.d