Re: [jokosher-devel] Jokosher 1.0 planning meeting results (with some notable exceptions)

Since there were some notable people missing *cough* Jono, Aq

Sorry. We got caught up in some other stuff...

sil

--
Heard a lot about eggnog, but I have never experienced it
first-hand. What is this thing made off?