Re: [jokosher-devel] Running Jokosher svn on Fedora Core 6

Chris Brown wrote:

P.S. Thanks for the welcome back - nice to know I've been missed. I have just returned from paintballing at the exact same spot we went to after the first LUGRadio Live in 2005 so was able to use my prior knowledge to good use!
I saw you're forum post about the new rpm but I've unfortunately hosed
my FC6 so I never got the chance to test it.

I move house tomorrow and I believe it may be a while before I get
internet access again. This is going to be really tough. I may even have
to speak to my wife and children :(

Good luck with the release.

John