Re: [jokosher-devel] Pipeline clock problems

On 13/06/07, Laszlo Pandy <laszlok2 gmail com> wrote:
That's exactly right. We hide all of the rates in the preferences dialog
that your sound card has told us it won't accept. If 44100 is still an
option, your sound card is a liar.

I am wondering if this issue is ALSA telling lies about sound card
capabilities which GStreamer honestly reports, or whether GStreamer is
buggy. I do remember some issues with this around the 0.2 development
schedule, and I seem to remember ALSA being the source the issues.

I think changing to PAUSED might be a good test too. :)

 Jono