Re: [jokosher-devel] Two Questions

On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 20:38 -0500, Laszlo Pandy wrote:

 > David Corrales wrote:

 > > I'd remove the import audio entry from the Instrument menu (since it's

 > > on Project now, and it's clearer).

 > > About the two remaining actions (change type, delete), maybe we can

 > > integrate them in the instrument lane area.

 > Right, the import audio is available for project (creates a new

 > instrument) as well as in the right click menu for instruments and via

 > drag 'n drop. I guess we can put change instrument type in the right

 > click menu too and get rid of that instrument menu altogether. For

 > consistency note that we don't provide a menu for events (all their

 > actions are in the right click menu).

 > Anyone object to removing the instrument menu?

 > Laszlo

 We could have a list of the user's instruments in an Instruments menu,

 each having submenus allowing the user to import an audio file, remove

 the instrument, etc. The problem with this is that the Instruments menu

 could get too crowded if the user has too many instruments. I guess

 putting those menu items in the right click menu seems like a better

 solution.

 John