Re: [jokosher-devel] Spam prevention (hopefully) on the forums

Hi,

The forum spam comes in waves and we're in the
middle/tail of the current "read my blog" spate, but
I've cleared 58 posts off the forum and deleted 16
user accounts since 0900 GMT Monday (its now 1700 GMT
Wednesday), there were another 15 or so spam posts on
Sunday. Its been quiet (too quiet!) since this change
happened, we'll see if thats just the current wave
moving on or if this change has confused them.

I used to think the spam problem was overstated untill
I started having to deal with it :)

chris