[jokosher-devel] Spam prevention (hopefully) on the forums

I've just added an extra stage to the forums signup, in which you have
to type "jokosher" into a box. Since this isn't a "standard" captcha
there won't be automatic code around to do it, so hopefully it should
slow down the amount of spam on the forums; our poor forum admins are
getting pretty overwhelmed with the amount of spam there's been
recently. Let's see if this helps.

sil

--
x^n + y^n = z^n where n > 2: no solutions
I have a wonderful proof of this but I can't write it now because my