[jokosher-devel] So what is the State Of Jokosher then?

Hi,

As you may have noticed I've posted a couple of "whats
going on" kind of posts on the forum as part of the
attempt to a) increase the relevenace of the forums b)
generate traffic on them to keep people interested,
and c) keep users informed of whats going on and what
funky new stuff is being added.

This will hopefully be a regular thing (all help
gratefully received :).

So, questions:
The timeline at
http://jokosher.python-hosting.com/milestone/Jokosher+0.9

- is this still upto date?
- what is the state of play of the Grand Pipeline
(dropped because we dont need it, right?)
- whats the status of Multi-channel support (iirc
testing on Elleos machine but not committed)?
- whats missing from the timeline (mix down profiles
etc)
- 0.9/1.0 (probably 1.0 ?)

Is there any other cool and groovey things going on
that need highlighting?

Can people make sure their commit messages are clear
so I can pick out the interesting stuff easily.

Slightly longer term, would it be good to have short
(and I mean <100 words short) tutorials on "how to
file a bug", "bug triaging", etc so if users want to
be involved there are some nice clear and easy how-tos
to tell them (erm) how-to. And does anybody want to
write some?

chris (who seems to be thinking in lists today)