Re: [jokosher-devel] Bug #78025 vs. Gnome HIG

I think the HIG is wrong here and we should use the dual Play/Pause
thing here. I think we are fine as we are. :)

Personally, I think that having the Play button depressed when playing
is good, and we don't need to change it to Pause, because the
depressed button is more of an indicator that something's happening
than an undepressed button with "Pause" written on it :)

--
Also, thank you for reducing my productivity by introducing me to
bash.org